Our client, RAET, is a Dutch company that develops software specifically designed for Human Resources. It has over 1,000 employees, including more than 200 developers.
RAET is looking to open a new office in Madrid with the idea of becoming a decisive leader in development. They are looking for candidates who are excited to grow and who are motivated to help create technological developments. The philosophy of this new opening is based on teamwork and dedication to overcome challenges
As a Software Engineer your main tasks include:
– Being responsible for the design, development, construction and maintenance of a new system, or take existing applications to a new level.
– Based on the Scrum methodology, deciding how the work is distributed amongst various team members.
– Assuming the responsibility of reaching all work delivery dates agreed.
– Helping end users when needed.
– Guiding and training the team.
– Designing information, application and technical architecture
– Designing and developing a new system in collaboration with new team members
– Providing input procurement and specific customer contracts
– Reporting work progression to the Scrum Master and / or Delivery Manager
– Participating in think tanks and sharing knowledge of quality software development, new technologies and technical tools to help improve projects
– Sharing knowledge about professional development and training
– The opportunity to work in a leading working environment with a commitment to continuous development.
– Possibilities of internal growth
– Ability to work in an international environment
– Stable work contract